Intake Form

Saving Is Sexy



Hello and welcome back my sexy savvy community.

Did you know that there's a book called "Savings Is Sexy"? Yes there is. No, I didn't write it, but I wish I did. I'll do a book review at some point. In the meantime, if you are curious to know more about the book, I have included below.

In this post today, I am sharing with you the tricks that I devised to get me started with savings many years ago. The trick still works today and I truly believe it will also work for you if you follow the steps I took.

The trick will also work for anyone who struggles with getting started with their saving - which I totally identify with too.



If you want to hear even more about this savings plans, please comment below saying - I am interested in the 1 Hour Money Makeover Webinar.

At the webinar, I will show and teach you factual ways to get a hang of your savings and investing in simple ways.

In order not to miss out details of the webinar, please sign up to join my VIP Members Group by clicking here.


Catch you in the next blog post.

Curious to know what microphone I use for my videos? You wouldn't believe how powerful and reasonably priced this tiny thing is. Here's the link.


Book An Appointment

Member of Chambers of Commerce

Member of Chambers of Commerce