Intake Form

Low Cost Investment

Hi, hey and hello to my savvy community. I wanted to jump in here quickly and briefly share this useful information with you.

Do you know that you can lend your money to others like a bank and get a return on your investment? 

Do you know that you can lend as little as £10 of your money to others and earn you some interest on it?

I am talking about RateSetter. You can be all set up within a space of 1 working day. Check them out here.


If you are not exactly sure about what it entails, I will be showing and teaching you about RateSetter at the up and coming 1-hour Money Webinar. Be sure to join my VIP Money Stylists by clicking here so that you don't miss updates about the webinar.

In case you are ready to take your money affairs to the next level of savings, but you haven't considered budgeting, I strongly suggest you download my FREE copy of the budget cheat sheet - this way you will be able to figure out what money you have left over to put away as savings.

I hope that you enjoyed todays' post. I would love to hear your comments once you visit RateSetter or if you have any comments or questions about the cheat sheet.

Book An Appointment

Member of Chambers of Commerce

Member of Chambers of Commerce