Intake Form

The BEST 40 Minute Money Makeover



Hello to you my savvy community. How have you all been doing. 

Majority of us are familiar with having 15 to 30 minute long consultations where you may get all that you need or you may be left wanting more time.


Following careful consideration, I figured that neither 15 or 30 minutes will be sufficient for my clients - especially when it comes to talking to a trusted stranger about your money.

This doesn't mean that somewhere down the line that 15 or 30 minutes will not be ideal allotted time - provided all the basic information has been collected beforehand. But for now, let's roll with this.

I'll let you into a little secret, I generously go over the 40 minutes when needed. Why? It creates a good rapport when having that first meeting.

Well, that's it for today and I'll see you in the next post. 

Did you miss my previous post on how to kickstart your financial 2017? click here





Book An Appointment

Member of Chambers of Commerce

Member of Chambers of Commerce