Intake Form

I Messed Up, Forgive Me




Hello my savvy community. I will not beat about the bush whatsoever today.

I'm so sorry. Yes, I am really sorry. Why? I failed to share with you something that would have saved you £140 with your electricity bill.


When I applied for this UK government incentive called the Warm Home Discount, I was sceptical about whether or not it would work.....therefore, I hesitated to share the information.

However, I did receive a confirmation letter stating that I am eligible for this sum of money to be added to my electricity bill for the winter period.

Without further ado, I'd like you to hurry and visit gov.uk to grab your free money.

Please let me know if you successful - and if you weren't I can make it up to you 

Book An Appointment

Member of Chambers of Commerce

Member of Chambers of Commerce