Intake Form

Money Mantras Mindsets Mindfulness

Hello I am back again and how have you been doing lately?

What is it that you've been up to as far as your money is concerned? I hope that you haven't gone crazy in the last few days leading up to Christmas. Please DO NOT let the temptation get the best of you.

If you have forgotten that good friend of yours off of your gift shopping list - I've got you covered....but that'll be in the next blogpost.

As for today, I would like to share with you an interesting podcast interview that I had with the owner of Money Mantra this week.


I had such a lovely time being interviewed about all things money, mantras, mindsets and mindfulness. You can find Money Mantra on twitter or at his website.

The podcast interview with me will be released sometime in early 2017 and I'll be sure to keep you posted nearer to the time. I am both excited and jittery in that I find it so odd listening to myself.

I also would like to let you know that I've got another blog dedicated to my journey as a survivor of domestic violence and lifestyle.

I'm sure that I've mentioned it many a times that my business was born from both happy and painful money situations - and domestic violence was one of those very painful ones.

That's all that I have for you today. Thank you for stopping by.


Book An Appointment

Member of Chambers of Commerce

Member of Chambers of Commerce