Intake Form

Let's Blog About Ads....It's a DIY Too

Hello savvy community and a good day to you all.

Today, and as previously promised, I will be blogging about another ad on my blog.

It's time for my trusted Apple Cider Vinegar aka ACV to have it's moment of fame. I've been using this unusual and edible type of vinegar for several years and so I'm going to share it's benefits in bullet points:

  1. Dilute 2 tablespoons ACV, water and coconut oil. Add to a spray bottle to spritz and detangle hair.
  2. Dilute ACV, water and essential oil like spearmint. Add to a spray bottle and use mouth rinse.
  3. Dilute ACV, water and any essential oil. Add to a spray bottle and use as a room deodoriser.
  4. Add 2 tablespoons ACV to water to clean poultry, fruits and vegetables.
  5. Add 2 tablespoons ACV to pale of water and clean dirty floors.
  6. Add 2 tablespoons ACV to a warm glass of water, add honey of taste and drink everyday(you've just made honeygar and a detox...but take with caution as this is NOT the answer to weight loss).
  7. Add a teaspoon of neat ACV to your soap dispenser before washing your clothes.
  8. If you want to be like me, add a good amount of ACV, water, any essential oil from my line of Young Living collection into a spray bottle. I use this as a multipurpose mouth water, hair detangler and feminine wash too.
Some things to remember:
  1. Purchase as large a container as you can as it'll last you for at least 6 months - if not more.
  2. Always purchase ACV with the mother(it's the good stuff in the container that looks cloudy, similar to an amoeba floating at the bottom of the container).
  3. It does smell like vinegar, but not a strong as distilled vinegar. The smell evaporates in no time as well.
  4. Again, it is NOT an alternative to weight loss.
I hope you can now see why I would want to advertise such a product that has served me so well.

Give it a try, you won't regret it and comment below on what you think of it.

I'll see you in the next blog and thanks for your support.

Book An Appointment

Member of Chambers of Commerce

Member of Chambers of Commerce