Intake Form

ForGET Weight Watchers, JOIN Wealth Watchers

As the year is fasting approaching an end, so will many of you be contemplating joining some sort of health and fitness programme or the other - in order to fulfil that new years' resolution.

I'm not very good with new years' resolution as I simply change whatever it is that I'm not happy about whenever I choose to do so.

Why? Because it takes any pressure off of me and it stops friends and family pestering me if and when I happen to put a foot wrong.

Anyway, in this post, I want to encourage you to always think about your health...as I strongly believe that Health = Wealth.


By the same token, I also believe that if you are broke, then you cannot even begin to think about being healthy. I'm sure you would agree with me.

Therefore, #forgetweightwatchers and #joinwealthwatchers by making a new years' resolution to defeat just 1 money issue. I like to tackle things one at a time and in the simplest way possible.

I cordially invite you to book your FREE 40 minutes brainstorming virtual session with sawyerrshouse@gmail.com or via my Facebook page click here.

We are going up in the world my savvy community, so feel free to use my registered hashtag #forgetweightwatchers or join the # tribe.

I hope you had a good break on Christmas Day and I'll see you in the next post.




Book An Appointment

Member of Chambers of Commerce

Member of Chambers of Commerce